Charter of Love: The Economy of Love
My vision for an economy of love may best be described as a genuine economy (economy comes from the Greek words oikos (household) nomia (stewardship)) that will replace the current economic system based on the lie of scarcity, GDP and profit maximization, the fear of tomorrow, debt-money, materialism/consumerism, and the love of money.
The new model — an economy of love — will be characterized as a flourishing economy of well-being, love and communion. This new model will be based on the truth of abundance of genuine wealth (defined in terms of ‘the conditions of well-being’ from the 13th Century Old English), the power of love, sufficiency of material needs, optimizing well-being returns on investment in human, social and natural capital, virtuous actions, reciprocity, genuine justice and genuine happiness (from the Greek eudaemonia which literally means ‘spiritual well-being.’
Imagine if the Great Charter of Freedom (the Magna Carta), penned over 800 years ago, or the US Declaration of Independence (1776) were re-written today incorporating the word love into the body of these documents which have been the source of wise governance for decades? What would a Charter of Love say and how would responsibilities for mutuality of love be articulated? What would the principles of a love economy say?
Here is my attempt to write such a charter during one of the world’s most significant pandemics, Covid 10
Charter of Love
The Foundations of a Civilization of Love
Authored by Mark P. Anielski
February 26, 2021
What does love have to do with our economic systems, governance and decision making?
Are there a series of ‘laws of love’ that could guide all decision making and human interaction?
Can we imagine a new Declaration of Love or a Great Charter of Love (similar to the Magna Carta which is now over 800 years old)?
If love is a verb and action, how shall we act now, today, in each moment oriented to one common law; the law of love?
We stand at a critical cross road in human history, a time when humanity must choose between the old economic order based on money, materialism, greed and relativism and a new path and economy based on love, mutuality, reciprocity and joy.
The word civilization in Chinese Mandarin characters means is broken into two parts:
- The first word is civil which is the first character of culture, language, culture, rituals or norms or a way of being.
- The second character(zation) means to make known or make understood.
It is said that every new civilization originates with an ecstasy or in Latin ‘to be out of your mind’ vision of a new way of being.
The Covid-19 pandemic has revealed a simmering dis-ease of the human soul. The earth has enjoyed a brief reprieve from humanity’s lust for materialism and exponential economic growth. Mother Nature is surely breathing a sigh of relief as the human ecological footprint on her body has eased, albeit briefly.
We have become increasingly aware of our individual fragility and mortality as well as the fragility of our economic and monetary systems. The future at once holds great peril and great promise.
To move forward we must recognize that, in the midst of the magnificence and beauty of Creation and the resilience of the human spirit, we are one human family living in a mutual relationship with the earth, with a common destiny: the path of love.
We must join together to bring forth a civilization of love founded on love of God/Creator, love of our neighbour, respect and love of nature, universal human rights of mutual well-being, economic justice, and a culture of peace, joy and love.
The Charter of Love
The Charter of Love is a declaration of fundamental ethical principles for building a just, sustainable and peaceful global society for seven and more generations into the future. Similar to the Magna Carta, which means “Great Charter of Freedom” written over 800 years ago, the Charter of Love seeks to inspire in all people a new sense of global interdependence and shared responsibility for the well-being of the whole human family, the greater community of life, and future generations.
The Charter of Love is based on a universal common understanding of the law of love. Love is who we are. Love is what created our world. In the beginning there was the word and the word and breath was love.
The Charter of Love is a call to action to return to love.
The Charter of Love is centrally concerned with the transition to a civilization and economy based on love which is fundamental to the development of human souls. To live the laws of love is to live in harmony with creation and Nature as our Mother.
The Charter of Love recognizes that the goals of civilization of love necessitates mental, emotional , physical and spiritual well-being for all human beings in harmony with other beings on Earth. This necessaries the eradication of barriers to the pursuit of genuine happiness: namely the well-being of every soul. Most urgently it means the end of debt-money slavery, the repudiation of usury, the eradication of poverty with living wages as a human right, equitable economic development, respect for human rights, real democracy, restorative justice and peace.
The Charter of Love provides a new, inclusive, integrated ethical and pragmatic framework to guide the transition to a well-being future.
Declaration of Love
We find these truths to be self evident:
In the beginning there was the word: Love
Love had been existing with God/Creator
God is Love: Love is God
All men, women and children are created in the image of Love who is the Creator/God
Love is who we are
We affirm that all wealth, in whatever form, comes from the Creator/God
We are created whole, endowed with innate intelligence, with dignity and wonder, worthy of respect
We are the embodiment of life, liberty and happiness
Happiness means ‘the well-being of the soul or spirit’
Children are original blessings, here to learn their own song of love
Every girl and boy is entitled to love, to dream and belong to a loving family and community
Every human being has the freedom to pursue a life of meaning, purpose and joy
We affirm our duty to nourish and nurture the young, the adults and our elders to honour their caring ideals as the heart of being human
To recognize that each person has something to contribute to the well-being of all
We recognize that all wealth comes God/Creator
We affirm that the original meaning of the word ‘wealth’ means ‘the conditions of well-being’
We commit ourselves to a path of love and peaceful ways vowing to act with love towards every brother and sister in a harmonious and loving dance with Mother Nature
We are stewards of well-being
We honour and love our Mother Earth whose abundant gifts sustains us
Thus we pledge our love for generations to come.
The Laws of Love
As never before in history, common destiny beckons us to seek a new beginning by returning to the beginning, which was Love.
Such renewal is the promise of these Charter of Love principles. To fulfill this promise, we must commit ourselves to adopt and promote the values and objectives of the Charter.
This requires a change of mind and heart. It requires a change in economic and money systems where money is no longer the master but the servant of love.
This entails a new sense of global interdependence and universal responsibility for the love and well-being of each other in harmony with nature. We must imaginatively develop and apply the vision of a loving way of life locally, nationally, regionally, and globally.
Our cultural diversity is a precious heritage and different cultures will find their own distinctive ways to realize the vision. We must deepen and expand the global application of the Charter of Love, for we have much to learn from the ongoing collaborative search for truth and wisdom.
Life often involves tensions between important values. This can mean difficult choices. However, we must find ways to harmonize diversity with unity, the exercise of freedom with the common good, short-term objectives with long-term goals. Every individual, family, organization, and community has a vital role to play. The arts, sciences, religions, educational institutions, media, businesses, nongovernmental organizations, and governments are all called to offer creative leadership. The partnership of government, civil society, and business is essential for effective governance.
In order to build a sustainable global community, the nations of the world must renew their mutual commitment to co-creating a civilization of love, to fulfill their obligations for the mutuality of loving relationships under existing international agreements, and support the implementation of the Charter of Love principles with an international legally binding instrument based on the common laws of love.
Let ours be a time remembered for the awakening of a new reverence for life, the firm resolve to achieve sustainability, the quickening of the struggle for justice and peace, and the joyful celebration of life.
To realize these aspirations, we must decide to live with a sense of universal responsibility for the love of God or Creator and our neighbour.
We are at once citizens of different nations and of one world in which the local and global are linked.
Everyone shares responsibility for the present and future well-being of the human family and the larger living world.
The spirit of human solidarity and kinship with all life is strengthened when we live in unconditional love of each other, with reverence for the mystery of being, gratitude for the gift of life, and humility regarding the human place in nature.
We need a shared vision of basic values to provide an ethical foundation for the emerging world community. Therefore, together in hope we affirm the following interdependent principles for a flourishing way of life of love as a common standard by which the conduct of all individuals, organizations, businesses, governments, and transnational institutions is to be guided and assessed.
Civilization of Love Operating Principles: The Physics of Love
What would be the guiding principles and ways of being in a civilization of love? Here are some principles that might guide the operating systems of a Civilization of Love.
- Love created the Universe; Love created human beings; Love is who you/we are.
- You do not have to know in order to love, for love is a power. The word power in French means ‘to be able.’
- The hearts of despair is the mind’s opportunity for power.
- The mind can be a very good sermon if you allow it to be just that. The mind integrates or projects from experience or else it develops a logical matrix to serve, explain and implement the powers of the heart and the soul.
- The heart is singular and committed to perceptions of unity; it does not always deserve the difference between the experiences of self and others.This clarity belongs to the soul, which knows itself only as I Am.
- The heart is singular and committed to perceptions of unity; it does not always deserve the difference between the experiences of self and others.
- When Jesus remarked that “I was in the world but not of it” he was referring directly to the way in which I optimize the powers of my heart. The key is to feel the troubles of the world while remaining in the true bliss of a heart and knows only perfection. It is up to each soul do you effectively manage his own heart and to maintain its purity.
- Beliefs and attitudes are the connecting link between the heart and the mind.
- The heart formulates beliefs to exercise command; the mind also can generate beliefs to explain contents of the heart that are confusing to it.
- The mind property consciousness keeps a boat from wearing so many blinders to the abundance of life that he completely believed in scarcity and then invested in it.
- When a man’s heart has become attuned to scarcity the mind will work overtime to generate ways and means of making money.
- With less effort, greater prosperity is attained.
- God’s universe is infinite and infinitely abundant. By beholding and believing in this the mind can then work in a direct and proper way to bring abundance.
- Behold infinity every day; all that you see will be giving you.
- The soul is the totality of your love, awareness, experience, ability, memory, emotions, and potential which comprise you’re in mortality. your mind is the recorder in administrator
- At the center of your soul is the Sacred Heart. This is appointed which you are one with God. Hart sees infinity within and without. It could be whole perfection. And I can ascertain the origin conditions and change them. The heart is your higher intelligence.
- The heart is the central focus point of your very soul. It is a lens through which your soul integrates all of your early emotions and all of your divine awareness into a focus point of infinite possibility. It is a point slightly below and behind your physical heart. This is a source of power your creator has established within you. Your mind is merely serving your heart which is infinite awareness. Live in your heart to either fulfill the script of your life or to rewrite it.
- The mind is inclined only to be logical; it seeks to control incomprehensible circumstances.
- The answers to healing your life will be found in the inner strength of your heart.
- Three daily practices you can use:
- First is to strengthen all of your positive emotions through daily gratitude and admiration. The second is just empower your negative emotions daily through forgiveness. And third is innocent perception. Innocent perception is simply looking at things as a child sees them looking at something without preconceptions.
- You don’t have to do anything to change the universe, only receive it and record it with honor. That which is already here we hold it and be grateful to forget that what she did not understand or control for life is divine perfect and it’s actually manifest with the will of its Creator.
- The mind generates structures as reality and all the oppressive structures which we experience in the world from those mind- generated concepts attempting to create a perfection that doesn’t need to be created because it is already there.
- The mind breaks things in order to fix them for a price.
- When the heart is in its rightful place, the mind can then be a truly useful servant and ironically becomes more brilliant and blissful.
- The heart is centered on the viewpoint of infinity and from this it draws its power to truly deal with life. When the mind serves a hard anything is possible.
- The mind is essentially composed of two parts. The first part is in integrating and transmitting instruments, which is basically a complex DNA computer. It centers in your brain and nervous system but actually involves every cell in your body. The second part is an electromagnetic field permeating and immediately surrounding your body. This is a primary gathering storage and retrieval system for all your sentient experience and thought integrations. all data in the mind is encoded mathematically and is triggered by a positive or negative access or entry impulse.
- When the heart is in a proper relationship to God, and the master of one’s life, then charity occurs as a natural aspect of sharing
- The mind with his obsession for control regards surrender as defeat. On the other hand the heart knows its immortality and so can dare to surrender.
- The real miracle of Jesus’s crucifixion and resurrection is that his sacred heart was restored to its position of sovereignty over structure, and Love claimed his victory over death.
- Your heart does not need to work its way back to God, for it never left God. The heart, and its perfection, is the one connection with your Creator. But it must regain its mastery over illusion. All miracles happen that way. The heart is the bringer of all miracles
- Do not ever underestimate the power of the heart to bring forth the higher intelligence, a higher awareness and greater solutions to existence than you would ever have anticipated.
- When the heart is in a proper relationship to God, and the master of one’s life, then charity occurs as a natural aspect of sharing.
- Most people facing death go ahead and die to the world of structure and then, at last, they really live. This is what Jesus meant when he said ‘you must die first in order to live’ because when you live in the heart you live immortally, you live eternally.
- Only God is absolute all else is relative a man who judges becomes a present within the deadlocks of his mind
- If you look onto the sun at the cusp of the horizon at sunrise when it is become orange and comfortable look at will find its center in infinity point which will resonate with the infinity pointing your own soul and this will give you much nourishment and positive awareness even to the point of biological nourishment, vitamins and the utilization of minerals.
- The sun is a powerful display of infinity.
- Contemplate infinity every day, inwardly as well as outwardly.
- There are three basic components of the universe. The first is love, the second is spirit, and the third is a substance that is finer than anything yet identified by science which is called the God particle or the adamantine particle. Sometimes referred to as the Higgs boson theorem. The Adamantine particle is a particle substance which is the matrix of all energy mass. Its particle units are utterly generic in nature and are the basic, irreducible components of physical existence. It is the adamantine particle which creates mass.
- The structure of love is God, the Creator himself who is to all of existence like the sun is to life on earth. Yet, the light of God’s love is so brilliant that only through a halo can it be perceived.
- Love: The source of pure love is the ultimate source of all life. From that love, you emanated and were created. Like a ray of light you are an entity of his love.
- Love is the name of God and love is your name as well. And that you were created in his likeness. You are known and will always be known by the nature of your love
- The presence and nature of God cannot be described.
- The holy trinity is a secret mystery which precedes and determines the tripart universe.
- Like God, it cannot be defined but is manifested everywhere in the very essence of all that exist. In the dimension of noble reality, you might say that the one Spirit is holy whenever it manifests the presence of God, and the adamantine particles are literally the body of God, whenever they bring form to God’s will.
- The name of God is love; love is the essence of true being. Love is not something that you do or don’t do, give her don’t give, receive or do not receive. Love is not something that is subject to the laws of abundance or scarcity.
- Love is who you are.
- For that reason, love is ultimately unconditional. Love is unconditional because it is your origin, and who you are not something that is done unconditionally.
- The nature of love is the answer to the riddle. The greatest mysteries of the universe is that love is a secret aspect of being. Be love to the fullest, and the rest of your life will fall into place.
- Spirit The second element of existence is Spirit. All things are of spirit. There is but one spirit. Spirit is in all things, around all things, with all things, and of all things.
- Spirit must be understood as a whole, continuous and unbroken. Spirit is the unity of us all, and of heaven and earth.
- It is through the oneness of spirit that the miracle of prayer can work. It is through the oneness of spirit that the power of dreams and visions and the prophecies can work.
- In the spirit we are one. Therefore in spirit we live one life, unified in a state of brotherhood/sisterhood and a state of common awareness and seeking either enlightenment and uplifting, or darkness and down pulling whichever way one chooses to be.
- The discovery of the unified field theory is one of the greatest breakthroughs in modern physics. Yet physics has not yet realized or discovered the physical presence of spirit.
- Adamantine particles
- The third corner of the triangle of reality is the element of particularized reality or what is referred to as the adamantine particles; these are particles of infinity .
- The word adamant time comes from the root word adamant which means unsubmitting, impenetrable, or unyielding. This particle is so small that it is irreducible, non negotiable, fundamental, and utterly elemental. This is the particle that creates mass, and therefore commands and supplies all derivative combinations of it. The adamantine particle is basic to all physical existence without dimensional limitation. This is the particle that the ancient Greek philosophers postulated when they first named the atom.
- Looking again at the triangle, love is at the top, then spirit resonates to love, and love commands the adamantine particles. From this all creation has occurred.
- Spirit resonates to our love just like a lake with many fish where every fish sets off a different vibration within the water. So too, your love resonates differently with the spirit than anyone else like a fingerprint. If you want the one and only spirit to resonate with you more affirmatively and distinctly, then truly be the love that you are.
- My love feels like no one else’s. Your mother’s love feels like no one else’s. Each person’s love feels like no one else.
- So the spirit responds and honors each one’s love as a unique imprint, and that love, in turn, commands the adamantine particles.
- It is love that defines your individuality, not spirit.
- Spirit is the indivisible element, and out of the adamantine particles are the building blocks for complex existence. They are utterly generic in nature,
- Only love has a capacity for singularity and individuality. Without love you would be as indistinguishable as a grain of sand on the shore.
- In the presence of your enemies you know with certainty that any love you’re able to feel is not because of external factors. You are not loving your adversary because of their kindness, their supportive nature or because you stand to profit by the encounter. In the presence of your enemies you know that you are love and the source of your love. To learn that you are love means in knowing this you gain command.
- External conditions do not have the ability to teach you who you are. However, as long as you believe they can you will always be seeking permission from the external world to exist.
- Love commands the adamantine particles
- Love is a universal instrument of initiating creation and then commanding it.
- How can you turn the storm around?. You look for the motivating force of the storm, and then be the love in its presence. You can come in the storm for the adamantine particles are commanded by love.
- Behold the beauty of the storm. Behold the beauty of the forces that comprise it. Love it to its very core. Find the necessity of the storm until you are one with it.
- Love is a source of everything. It is a commander and that command has been delegated to you as a child of love. This is why in any situation you can win by the power of love. Not by DOING love. This is where you stumble.
- You have to BE love.
- Love is a burning fire at the heart of any situation. You can truly quell the storm by loving the forces that comprise it.
- For love does not hurt love
- There are countless improvements you can make in your everyday life simply by using love to command the Adamantine particles.
- The sole authority is being love.
- All the adamantine particles you have ever commanded with love are yours to enjoy forever.
- It was the Love that gave Jesus Christ total command of all the particles that he ever composed, His body and he reconstructed them by the laws of love instead of by the laws of structure thereby he was a prisoner of structure no more.
- Love will literally cause a pulse beat of your heart and the cells of your body. Love will propel the blood through your veins. Love will spark your thoughts, and all the energies around you, and all that magnetized to yourselves.
- In the case of miracles all I have to do in the case of the fishes in their multiplication was to love one fish enough and they were multiplied in abundance.
- Workability is the harmony of God manifest upon the earth.
- Your mind prefers to structure your involvement with reality and to justify that obsession and wants to pre-guess and pre-determined what life is all about. The structural models that the mind projects then becomes the great trap. Such theories condition your perceptions to comply with the design instead of reality-based experience. That is the lie.
- The mind pursues the subject of good and evil there is no escaping duality it will only use it for perceptions to judge and taken down.
- The heart already knows the past right living. The heart does not need to study a subject that is native to it. The mind however never knows true goodness. The real basis for goodness his love, and honoring life through innocent perception and compassionate service, according to one’s purpose.
- Innocent perception is the great revealer. Just be present and perceive, relax and just be.
- You cannot intellectually comprehend the subject of good and evil. It falls into place only when you were being the love that you are. No amount of good deeds can compensate for inadequacy of love.
- Love is above ethics and always will be. Otherwise how could there be grace? True ethics are shaped out of the patterns of love.
- Conscience is native to your heart.
- How can you reverse things simply by grace? Follow your heart.
- Aramaic was not the scholar’s language but the People’s language that is why Jesus spoke it
- Greed is the root of all evil. In the presence of greed, people go to extremes and in the presence of extremes the idea of scarcity is invented. When scarcity is invented greed sprouts up like weeds in the garden. Every negative emotion known to man is born from here. The extremes produced by greed begets scarcity, scarcity begets fear, and fear is the root of all destructive emotion and action.
- Money is just a certificate of exchange. People are economically healthier when they are doing a lot of exchanging when economies are fluid, the structures have trouble dominating when people exchange freely, no one goes hungry, no one goes on employed, and know worthy idea goes unproduced.
- Love has no opposites. Love is a solvent which ends all polarity.
- Your bounds in the absence of love, and hatred is fear of love itself.
- Greed is an obsessive desire which attempts to nourish and supply the needs of life without love. Greed is an attempt to counterfeit and to support the power of love. This is why it is the root of all evil. It is not limited to material possessions or money. They can be great for attention, influence family, education, therapy, dependency, even misery; anything which can establish bonds of attachment without love. So the absence of love brings problems. These are the greatest problems a person can have.
- Without love, a man has lost all bases for command. The best you can hope for is control, but that requires leverage.
- Jesus said “the meek shall inherit the earth” however the word moderate motor accurately conveys the message. Those who live in moderation will form the basis of the new earth economy and us inherit the earth. The ideal reason for moderation is to share and to collectively participate in the spirit of abundance.
- There is a simple guideline which will give you unlimited potential for expansion without the perils of greed: do not take more than you can truly love.
- Striving to own structure is futile and thankless labour for it is all transitory and illusional. Besides all that your love has come out it is yours to keep anyways.
- Yes you do things, but your love and lasting ownership is based upon your life, and the influence it has had on the out of time particles of your very existence. These you take with you forever. Ownership is a responsibility issue not a title of purchase that is a lot of secret allotment. Whatever you have purchased with money, service, duty, or obligation but I have no love for well actually on you until eventually one or more forces of the universe will rip it from your hands and mercifully set you free. You own your life. You on things at the fathers giving you.
- Are you stewarding your life? Are you living the effects of all your cherished imaginings, dreams, and aspirations? You are the fruits of it all and all the memories.
- Wealth is a harvest of love. Love commands the adamantine particles. All that you have ever loved is what draws to you the affairs of your life, the friends of your life, the family that expands your life, and the dreams that extend your life.
- All structures are mortal. All structure fades away. Store up your wealth in heaven where the memory of your love will recreate all that is yours, leaving behind the structures which to see if you
- The true blessing of the Sabbath or the day of rest is the day in which you release from your life the dominance of structure. You behold the laws of God, Infinity of the cosmos, and rest. In doing so you have suspended the artificialities in illusions which would seek to possess you so that you may return to the love that you are.
- The Sabbath is a blessing you extend to everyone, universally as a gift of freedom. It is a gift of amnesty from structured existence, which reveals for a moment the power and sickness of just being.
- After the seventh day of creation from that point on the Creator loves, maintains, and assists by being not by doing, by resting not retiring.
- If you would like to be like your secret source, you will learn the secret of commanding light by being love. As you attain that ability you will rise above structure. The seventh day as a celebration of the Creator’s supremacy over structure. Whenever you take it into yourself you harmonize with that principle. Whenever you extend it to others you are liberating the world from its present.
- When Love reads a bottle it does so to penetrate illusion and arrive at the truth.
- Structure is an organizational factor in the universe, although a secondary and derivative one. It is love that brings order out of chaos, but structure implements the gerbil patterns of orderly arrangement.
- Love built your home; structure holds the walls in place. Love built your nation; structure administers it. Love determines the parameters of right conduct; structure formulates laws that enforce it. Like the mind, structure is good if it serves, and tyrannical if it dominates inflexibly never submitting to the revisions of love
- All structure is derivative, and is subject to revision, suspension, or development. Structure is the conservational imprint which allows desirable creations to be stabilized, retained and combined into larger aggregates of form and matter. Structure is what holds things in place.
- Laid upon this grid work are many mind generated patterns and structural models used by men for control. There are no sacred designs preceding reality.
- In society, structure is most protected by those who have attained what they want. Those who have so little that any and all changes bring the fear of only more loss also blindly obey it. This is the harmony between the rich and the poor.
- By contrast those who established and implemented values based on moderation and mobility use enough structure to make life work without inhibiting growth.
- You experience the structures of life as blocking attachments; they actually rob you of your true wealth.
- Your true wealth is on a much higher level. It is the harvest of love.
- Experience letting go in order to receive. Learn the power of letting go. This is as important as loving your enemies because when you let go of structure, the real wealth that is there will multiply many times. The first thing you will learn is that you simply can’t let go of your true wealth. The only thing you can ever let go of is structure. With that realization you will progress in a major way towards overcoming enslavement by structure and move into the greater reality of brotherhood and sisterhood.
- The children of God were created to harvest His true wealth, which is love. You are the child of God’s love. You plan with structure; then you build with it. You say this is good. You sell it and use the profit to use for something else. If you never become attached to structure, the wealth will continue to build. Structure is the illusion that blocks your attainment of ultimate wealth — spirituality, intellectually and financially. You must release the illusion to attain the truth.
- In death, the soul witnesses an incredible energy release of that which was only on loan. And an even more wonderful homecoming of all that has been given you by God.
- That which is commanded by your love is yours to hold, forever. All who have shared your love will remain in union with you. That is your ultimate harvest.
- Life as you know it here is too structured for you to perceive your greater continuity. All that is really you continues. Life just leaves its complex form. All of the adamantine particles that make up your body remain with you. You are remembered in the spirit forever and the love that you are will always carry your sacred name. Your recreation occurs again and again throughout eternity whether it be in heaven or on earth or anywhere else in God’s infinite domain.
- Your immortality is a simple thing. By the will of God life creates a place for you infinitely again and again, according to your love and in relationship to your loved ones. Your immortality is not imprisoned within a wheel of life or pathway of cause-and-effect. Neither are you the product of linear evolution. You were created in perfection, and perfect love, and you do continue to re-manifest infinitely, but it is according to the will of God and according to your own purposes, your own life and your own place of service and learning. You actually have only one life; it’s just a very long one with many chapters.
- There’s no other time or place in which to find yourself. That was your only context; the past is gone. Only the ego would cling to an identity out of context. The source of your identity lies only in your love. And truly knowing that you don’t need to know anything else about yourself.
- There was a time when you were one and complete with the source of love. Love, however, decided to give you a mortality as yourself and to grant you an identity of your own. But the children of God, having no point of reference other than the simplicity of a common light, experience it as a shock and interpreted as the gift of life, as separation. Many deeply wounded themselves by viewing it as rejection.
- People are torn between wanting to go home and feeling the loss of personal identity and freedom wanting to stay apart and fearing the perils of becoming lost.
- There will never be a time after which you are not. You have been given eternal life in your own name. When you are able to experience the grandeur of that gift you will be able to experience your birth anew with ecstasy.
- Structure has become a substitute source of security. The great healing that is soon to take place on earth will lift mankind above the trauma of his original birth, revealing the truth of us being in establishing a place of honor within the wondrous universe.
 These ideas are derived from Glenda Green’s book Love Without End: Jesus Speaks (2002).