Privacy Policies for Anielski Management Inc.
- Any personal data Anielski Management Inc. or Mark Anielski (president and chief economist of Anielski Management Inc.) collects using your personal Well-being Survey will be kept strictly confidential
- Any personal well-being survey results data will be stored temporarily (no more than 100 days) in an Excel spreadsheet maintained by Mark Anielski on his personal computer
- Your email address is used only to email you your personal Well-being Survey response information and will not be shared, sold or otherwise given to others.
- Your Well-being Survey data is simply used to provide you with your own personal well-being profile.
- Some Well-being Survey results are used by Mark Anielski for the purposes of well-being research conducted by Mark Anielski; all data used ensures anonymity of individual survey respondents stripping off any personal identification characteristic such as email address, location, age, sex or household income from the data files.
- The survey data is not shared with any other individuals, organizations, businesses, government agencies or other parties.
- Only Mark Anielski has access and use of survey data.
- Survey respondents are free to contact Mark Anielski (email@example.com) at any time with questions or other information about the Well-being Survey.